Why Invisalign Is The Best: A Comparison!
The transparent braces which help in aligning your teeth properly is called Invisalign. These molds are custom-made to fit your teeth and resemble your real set of teeth.
While traditional braces are painful and very inconvenient, Invisalign is known to be very efficient without causing discomfort. They are removable and food friendly. Invisalign treatment, especially at Cary and Raleigh, have the following features.
Some of the most important benefits of Invisalign as compared to traditional braces are:
- They are transparent, thus saves you from the awkward smile.
- Easily removable, making it super easy for you to clean your teeth.
- The removability factor and its convenience comes in for eating as well.
In most cases the treatment cycle of Invisalign is faster than that of the customary braces.
- A complete treatment of Invisalign requires multiple visits to the dentist for follow up and to keep a check on progress.
- The treatment package is thus priced anywhere between $2000 - $5000 depending on the complexity of the case.
- Of this entire total, most dental insurances cover upto $3000.
- It is very important to check if your dentist is insurance friendly before starting the treatment.
The market has seen a couple of products similar to Invisalign after its success.
- Some alternatives are user-friendly and basic and thus they are promoted as aligners that can be used at home.
- These kits are designed to help in cases that are not complex and can easily be completed having online consulting with a dentist.
- Candid and Newsmile are some kits that can be used at home and are thus very pocket friendly.
- The average cost of the complete treatment is approximately $1500 which covers the impression kit, retainers, aligners and teeth whitening.
The other alternatives also known as "In-office" alternatives are similar products that need a dentist to take care of the procedure.
- Clear Correct and Uniform Teeth are few products that have gained popularity in recent times.
- Most of these brands are suitable for mild to severe cases, although some need supervision of an orthodontist.
- In terms of cost while some of them appear to have a starting price lower than Invisalign, some as low as $2000, the cost can vary
based on the severity of the case.
- It is important to study the product before proceeding.
Invisalign at Cary & Raleigh:
Smiles of Cary Family Dentistry offering Invisalign treatment in Cary & Raleigh assure a beautiful smile with and without your braces! They are nothing but the best! Their expertise ensures that you have the most efficient treatment cycle. Dial today and enquire about an appointment to avail their top class but affordable dental services!